A Profitable Prada May Buy Back All Of Church’S, And Car Shoe Doubles In Size

Prada Group denies reports that it plans to get rid of its remaining 45 percent stake in Church’s. In fact, a company spokesman said that Prada is considering buying back the remaining 55 percent stake sold three year ago to an equity fund, Equinox.

Already a Shoe Intelligence subscriber? Sign in here.


Limited Time Offer!

Subscribe today with 50% off your first year. Cancel at anytime

  • Insights you won’t find anywhere else about footwear brands and retailers and the footwear market
  • Highly trusted business information you can rely on to make important decisions
  • Guest chronicles, interviews, insights from industry experts and leaders that are shaping the future of the industry


To continue reading this article Register Now. For corporate membership and enquiries see our corporate membership page.