Bally's new Milan premises in viale Piave 42 are now fully operational. The 2,400-square-meter facility, on four floors, is home to the merchandising, visual merchandising and communication departments. It also features an 800-square-meter showroom. Last year, Bally closed down its headquarters in London and relocated the business between Milan and Caslano, near Lugano, where its commercial offices are based and where it operates a factory for the production of men's shoes. The historical building in Milan was formerly the home of the Kursaal theater in 1908, and then of the Diana movie theater, which shut down in 1989. It later became the venue of Gucci's catwalk shows. The building has been renovated by Storage Associati, a Milan-based architecture studio, so as to maintain its original Belle Époque structure with nine-meter-high ceilings.